An artwork display mockup can be a great way to show off your work to clients or to use as part of your portfolio. In this article, we will discuss how to use mockups for artwork display. We will also tell you where you can find mockups. Let’s get started!
How to use an artwork display mockup
When using an artwork display mockup, it’s important to make sure that your work looks good in the context of the mockup. Here are a few tips on how to do this:
● Make sure that the colors in your work match the colors in the mockup. This will help ensure that your work looks its best.
● Be careful about cropping your work. It’s important to crop your work so that it fits well within the frame of the mockup, but you don’t want to cut off any important parts of your art.
● Think about how you want your work to be framed. Most mockups include a border around the image, and you may want to adjust your work accordingly.
Where to find an artwork display mockup
There are many places where you can find an artwork display mockup. Here are a few of our favorites:
● Creative Market: Creative Market is a great place to find creative assets, including mockups. The prices for items on Creative Market vary, but most items cost between $0 and $50.
● Unsplash: Unsplash is a free resource that offers high-resolution photos for personal and commercial use. You can search for mockups by keyword or browse by category.
● Pixeden: Pixeden is a free resource that offers a wide variety of design resources, including mockups. Access to Premium files starts at $6 per month.
That’s it! We hope you found this article helpful. Now go out and show off your work with an artwork display mockup!